History of the RDC

The Regional Development Company was certified by the U.S. Small Business Administration in April 1994 to administer the SBA 504 loan program for a seven-county area of Indiana consisting of Lake, Porter, LaPorte, Jasper, Newton, Starke and Pulaski Counties. In November 2003, the U.S. Small Business Administration deregulated the Development Company 504 Loan Program, allowing the RDC to operate throughout the State of Indiana.

In November 2013, the RDC expanded again into the entire Chicagoland region, including the Illinois counties of Cook, Will, Grundy, Kendall, DuPage, Kane, DeKalb, Lake and McHenry. In order to further assist the communities it serves, the RDC expanded again in 2014 and began administering Revolving Loan Funds for several local cities and counties.

Since it’s inception, the RDC has funded more than 500 loans, creating over 6,500 jobs and over $500 million in capital investment throughout Indiana and Illinois.

The RDC is also a proud supporter of the communities it serves, donating more than $250,000 cash to local economic development and small business initiatives.

What We Do

The Regional Development Company (RDC) is a Certified Development Company, licensed by the U.S. Small Business Administration.  We serve northern Indiana businesses seeking funding to help grow their company.

Learn More

Latest News

November 2011 - Regional Development Company Presents Awards, Welcomes New Board Members.

See All News

Contact Us

Have questions about your options for expansion?  We are here to help.

Contact Us

1757 Thornapple Circle
Valparaiso, Indiana 46385 (map)

phone: 219.476.0504
fax: 219.476.4141